Monday, November 14, 2005

Cruise ship


I'm back to posting after a weekend off.
I thought this was an interesting shot from San Francisco. This was the port for cruiseships (near the Fisherman's Wharf) and this one was boarding.

I can't really tell exactly what is interesting about this photo, it just seems different from what most people see on a daily basis.
Too bad the one lady's head at the bottom messes up the balance in the photo but maybe i'll photoshop it out later.

Canon 20D, 50mm 1.4 lens, AV mode, f 8.0

6 Comments:

Blogger Chantal said...

Nice cruise sip.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this shot, too. Agree about the lady's head. It's different - that's why it's good to look at!

8:03 AM  
Blogger M said...

I miss the ocean...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments. San Francisco has so much to shoot.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ahamed, nice shot, the head at the bottom and out of focus beam in the top left corner are slighty distracting. But I like it. Anyway Russia is awsome, so many ugly buildings (built in soviet era i think) but also alot of emerging wealth. I ate caviar (ugh) and borsh and aparantly its a russian tradition to consume vodka like water. I'll try to post something later today, but i'm hesitant to take my camera stuff around.
Peace
Ian

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments,

Ian (anonymous)-Glad you're enjoying Russia. How are you going to post photos if you only brought your film system? I guess you have the digital but I'm guessing that will be lower quality.
Oh and try not to get robbed.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home