Thursday, December 15, 2005

Clouds over Santa Clara

I figured I would post a shot of campus since I'll be away from Santa Clara spending a few weeks in Philadelphia. I took this shot near sunset when these clouds were light up very slightly. The general peace of the clouds is balanced by the reflection in the windows of the building.
I included the plants in the bottom left in order to tie the different elements together. Also by leaving the top of the frame open I tried to enhance the openess of the rest of the sky.

[click on photo to expand]
Nikon Coolpix 5400, AV f5.6



6 Comments:

Blogger Chantal said...

I love the choice for B&W here.

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly do not stick to any style or theme, everyone of your posts is different. I shall be back for more soon.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments.

Keith, I appreciate that. Constantly testing my limits is really my goal in making this blog.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The composition and clouds are so beautiful and the photo pops out immediately. The visual space above looks great.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Rodent Control South Bend said...

Lovelly blog you have here

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Computer Repairs Beaumont said...

Loved reading this thankks

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home