Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lampost and shadow


This is a shot I took on campus (Santa Clara University) a few weeks ago. The sun was about 30 minutes from setting on a partly cloudy day so everything had a light pinkish tint.
I think the lines of the building and the lampost and shadow contrast well with the irregular shapes of the leaves.

On another note Robyn's started a blog about our #1 rabbit, Hops. There's also a link in the sidebar.

[click photo to enlarge]
Nikon Coolpix 5400, AV mode f 8.0

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a photographer by a longshot but I do take lots of pics and have to say you are dead on about the contrast. Really nice.
Peace............

3:57 AM  
Blogger Bailey said...

This is one of my favs. Can't really explain why, but I really like it!

verification - jgxwxw

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments, I always get more and more motivated after reading feedback.

Doris- Feel free to play the guessing game. I'll be sure to stop by.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sidney said...

Definitely a nice composition.

When can we expect to see a baby instead of a rabbit ? :-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sidney said...

And thank you for the link !

9:11 PM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments.

Sidney- I'll be sure to post photos once a baby is in the picture but for now my only child is a furry one.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home