Saturday, December 17, 2005

Oranges by moonlight

I took this shot a few nights ago when the moon was just about full. With about a foot of snow on the ground there was a great glow coming into the house.
I used a very long exposure to make sure the oranges and chair were properly exposed with the soft lighting. An interesting thing is that the oranges actually ended up being more colorful in the end shot than they were in real life. Long exposures normally give you great color saturation.

[click photo to enlarge]
Canon 20D, Tamron 28-75 2.8, AV f5.6

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Almost looks like a painting!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks jamie. The photo seems to be darker online than what I have in my computer.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Dana Reyes said...

I really appreciate your post

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Adam Mathis said...

Great blog I enjoyed reeading

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Adam Mathis said...

Nicee post

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home