Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to the blog...

So I'm back from a long break from blogging. I was fortunate enough to get a good amount of photos from New York City, Philadelphia, and all along the California coast. Also I took some snow and landscape photos from some parks around the Philadelphia area.
This photo is from New York City and I liked it because the lines of the building create a sort of optical illusion as they aren't level with the frame. Also the size of the flags and the fact that you don't see the edge of the building create a question as the building's size.

Canon 20D, Tamron 28-75mm, AV f 5.6
[click photo to enlarge]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back;)

7:58 AM  
Blogger broccoflower said...

welcome back!!! i posted a pic of the ring!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sidney said...

Welcome back! I look forward to see your pictures of New York city.
Indeed, a nice composition. The little flags, the size of the building, the lines, the way it is framed. Well done!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What building is that? I don't recognize it. The pattern is visually stimulating and the flag adds a colorful touch. Looking forward to more pics from your trip.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments

Alicia,
I'm not sure which building it is but it is near Radio City.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home