Monday, January 16, 2006

Glowing fence

I took this photo when I was back home in the Philadelphia area in December. The sun was about 10 minutes from setting and the dry grass and the wood of the fence really picked up the strong lighting.
I thought the warm glow and the positive look of the image was appropriate for the observation of Martin Luther King Jr. day in the United States. If you haven't had the chance to read Dr. King's Letter from Birmingham Jail , I highly reccommend it. For anyone who appreciates excellent writing and thoroughly thought out arguments the letter should serve as an inspiration.

Canon 20D, Tamron 28-75 2.8, AV f11.0
[click photo to enlarge]

5 Comments:

Blogger Chantal said...

Very warm colour.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had it my way I would only shoot for one hour a day and it would be the twilight hour.

I love the warmth.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the composition here. The fence's lines lead your eye.

11:55 AM  
Blogger maria said...

Beautiful composition.Colors are
great too.

Thanks for the link to Martin Luther King Jr's letter.

Marie

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments.

Maria, I was really glad to read that letter as well. I'm happy my Law School professor recommended it.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home