Sunday, May 07, 2006

City Lights

This photo instantly reminds me of New York City whenever I look at it. The combination of the NYPD vehicle, the taxicabs and the bright lights of Times Square.
Even though I took this photo around 9 at night, the number of lights and the reflectivity of the glass made for a very bright scene. As I've mentioned before, I'm always looking for reflective surfaces to increase the number of elements and colors in my photos.

Canon 20D, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8
@28mm, f/3.2, shutter-1/250, ISO-3200
[click photo to enlarge]

4 Comments:

Blogger aaditarke said...

neat pic... the lights look real cool..

5:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NYPD + Times Square... very New York-ish! I like the colors and lights, too.

9:45 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Great reflections, but the background lights are my favorite part of this image!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments. It's amazing how you can literally shoot Times Square at any time of day.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home