Thursday, June 15, 2006

Two Sheep

I am really happy with how this photo turned out. There seems to be a sense of balance and calm with the positioning of the two young sheep and the thick grass and flowers. I waited for a while to get an interesting look from the sheep as I watched them from behind a fence.
I was very happy with the rich colors which came from the bright but overcast lighting. The 'ring' lighting around the frame of the left sheep really helps it stand out and gives a sort of warm glow to the image.
This photo was taken the same day as this other sheep photo although I think the colors in this shot are much better.

Canon 5D, 70-200 f/4.0L
@159mm, f/9.0, shutter-1/25, ISO-50
[click photo to enlarge]

4 Comments:

Blogger Chantal said...

nice capture, so fresh green

Have a great weekend!

2:49 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Very nice, you patience paid off. This is a wonderful shot.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Thanks for the comments. I shot this right before a rain storm so the lighting was very interesting.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Chantal said...

scene from holland.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home